Thursday, January 28, 2021

SNC 2P - Course Introduction

Hello, my name is Ms. Murphy.  

You may remember me from grade 8 day.  I was the lady that was lighting everything in sight on fire (maybe I even lit *you* on fire 😀).


 I also showed you how fireworks are created.

 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

We will be learning completely virtually until February 8th (updated).  So, while we are virtual, our period 2 class will run from 11:45-2:15.  We will meet on Teams at 11:45 every day.

Each day will consist of a mixture of the following: lesson, practice, activity and/or video. The virtual lessons, and any related material can be found on this blog.  

I have created a course timeline that contains hyperlinks to take you to each day's material.  I will pin it in the upper left corner for easy access.  I will update the timeline as needed.

💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻

Before we can get into the science, we have some paper work to get out of the way.  Please have your parents look over the three documents posted here, as well as checking out the rest of the information. 

On a piece of paper, write "We have read and understood the CIS, syllabus and safety rules."  Sign this paper yourself.  Have your parent/guardian sign this paper and send me a picture of it on Edsby.

👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪

 Also, check out this information.  

 👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Finally, please create an account on Wizer.me.  Click the orange "Join now" button and create your free account as a "student."  You can use your board email.